You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quality Technician or Quality Inspector doing NCR reporting and auditing? I have a Quality Engineer role for a growing exciting company based in Portchester. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
Due to a rapid increase in demand for our products, we are seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join our young and ambitious team. As a growing leader in the manufacture of electrochemical gas sensors for life safety, commercial and industrial applications, we wish to complement our Quality team with an experienced and hands-on engineer who will be responsible for many of our production lines and the quality of the products produced thereon.
What do you need?
- Experience in manufacturing environment as a Quality Engineer/Technician
- A hands-on approach with a practical approach to solving problems
- A good working knowledge and demonstrable experience of quality management systems including engineering change, concessions and non conformance management
- Experience in supplier management
- Some experience of 6 Sigma, Lean and/or Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Excellent communications skills
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediately.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.