You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge for a global leading company in Petersfield? Working with high end brands in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical industry!
Tell me more:
This position is specific to support Quality Improvement and Enhancement Initiatives within Operations. This will include process mapping, combined with KPI data trends and analysis will provide baseline and determine opportunities for improvement to improve RFT, reduce waste and drive down non-conformity's. Working closely with the Compounding department, you'll act as the Quality representative for Change Control projects within Operations, you will need to assure any proposed changes are risk assessed an trials and activities and the end solution deliver outputs that meet Regulatory and Corporate requirements.
What do you need?
- Experience in a regulated industry is required; cosmetic, food / beverage, automotive consumer goods
- Experience with authorising and maintaining procedures and work instructions is required
- Knowledge of compliance, related to all applicable Quality Systems Standards, e.g. ISO, is required
- Leas Six Sigma Green belt (minimum) is essential
- Experience analysing, summarising and acting on data, is essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to appropriately communicate information to cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to work in fast paced environment supporting the quality assurance/quality control departments
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediately.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.