Quality Engineer ref 4316
You can view all our current jobs here.
An immediate opportunity for a Quality Engineer with a problem solving / process improvement background - ideally experience of root cause analysis. Based in Fareham working in a great team for an established but growing business.
An established organisation, providing equipment for various process industries.
As Quality Engineer, your role will be to essentially be to managetasks and projects to reduce Cost and improve Quality all the while maintaining & improving ISO9001 compliance.
- Carry out investigations into NCR's, CAR's and customer complaints
- Produce technical reports and where appropriate, drive improvements associated with the defined report actions
- Work with customers and internal departments to define, measure analyse, improve, control & report on processes to reduce quality costs.
- Internal & Supplier audit related activities (developing he audit plan, carrying out audits)
- Work with Production and Engineering etc to improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Create and maintain QMS Documents
- Communication of Quality Improvement Opportunities
- Support the collection and reporting of performance indicators
Could this be you?
We are keen to speak to people with a background in Quality Engineering and we are open to applicants from candidates that are looking for the next step (and development) in their engineering career. We are ideally after someone who has
- Experience working within a quality role in a production (ideally mechanical assembly) engineering / manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of problem solving, root cause analysis and process improvement techniques.
- Working within an ISO9001 environment.
- Ability to coach and support quality management throughout the manufacturing process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player
A basic salary of circa £30,000 + overtime, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, Christmas shutdown (from holiday entitlement), Company pension, Onsite free parking,
Canteen with vending facilities, and an early finish on Friday!!!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…