You can view all our current jobs here.
We are working with a global leading tool making precision engineering company to recruit a Quality Inspector. You will be joining a friendly, professional company who value their employees and have a great working environment.
This role is permanent, paying £13-£15 ph and you would also receive a great range of benefits including
- Experience within a mechanical biased engineering or production environment
- GD&T knowledge.
- Recent experience within hands on quality inspection within a tool room, precision engineering environment or similar highly regulated industry like automotive
- CMM- experience is a MUST
- Experience using manual inspection equipment like Vernier's, micrometres, etc.
- You will ideally be relatively flexible with regards to working hours and happy to contribute occasionally to overtime.
- They like to hire ethical and conscientious team players; this role will also require someone to be decisive with excellent attention to detail.
- Inspecting mechanical parts and assemblies to drawings, documentation, routings, industry standards
- Using a variety of manual equipment including verniers, micrometers, CMM, etc.
- Program, set up and operate CMM's
- Certify release of assembled units as signatory
- Ensure documentation/routings are completed and processed
- Use inhouse computer system to track routings, data entry and produce certificate of conformity
- Input, record and analyse data from various sources
- Actively contribute to business objectives and continuous improvement philosophies and opportunities
- Ensure product meet customer requirements
This will be an exciting and challenging role! If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly please contact Steph Gray at FPR Group for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you swiftly!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…