You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector with CMM, ISO9001 and ability to work to tight tolerances? I am looking for you! Keep reading...
Tell me more:
The Quality Inspector must be able to demonstrate the ability to comply with regulations and take responsibility for his/her own actions. It is vital that they are a team player and show flexibility in all aspects of their work. The role requires tenacity and resilience and for someone to be results-driven in order to get their tasks completed to strict deadlines. The Quality Inspector should be a good communicator with colleagues and be able to find solutions, make decisions and have a good understanding of the organization.
What do you need?
* Able to use basic test and inspection equipment (calipers, verniers, surface tables)
* Experience in using a Quality database to update inspection data and information
* Experience of calibration of equipment
* Experience and understanding in working an ISO9001 Quality Management System
* Attention to detail
* Able to interpret manufacturing drawings / specification
If you meet these requirments then please click apply now! For more information please call Lewis.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.