Quality Inspector 6 month FTC
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector looking for a new opportunity on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract working for a growing company in the Southampton area?
Tell me more:
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the role includes inspection, verification and reporting of incoming and outgoing product quality to all requirements using test and measuring methods and equipment. The role also includes calibration of equipment, writing detailed reports and producing quality documentation as required enabling On Time Delivery.
What do need?
* Experience in Quality Inspection
* Able to use basic test and inspection equipment (calipers, verniers, surface tables)
* Experience in using a Quality database to update inspection data and information
* Experience and understanding in working an ISO9001 Quality Management System
* Attention to detail
* Able to interpret manufacturing drawings / specs
If you feel you have the right experience and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.