Open to relocating to join a FTSE listed company? We're recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a company near Portsmouth in Hampshire on the South Coast of England. This companies order book has remained prosperous, they have exciting growth plans moving forwards, pushing into new markets, firmly embracing and delivering continuous improvements and continuing to be a highly reputable industry leader.
Based near to Fareham this company employ circa 200 engineers and supporting staff, they are an award winning company who's revenue and operating profit has continued to rise this year despite the pandemic. They will offer the right person a highly attractive salary and a good set of accompanying benefits.
Tell me more!! Primarily a manufacturing aerospace site, they design, machine, assembly, test and distribute globally flight-critical mechanical equipment. As their products are flight critical they have not been as exposed to the downturn in the aviation industry which has hit aftermarket companies more. They also serve nuclear clientele and remain highly competitive and attractive to customers.
In this role you'll oversee a deputy, 2 team leaders, quality engineers and quality controllers, overseeing a team of up to 15 quality professionals. You'll own all quality relationships, strategy, compliance, ensure internal and supplier auditing is by the book conforming to standards.
What Do I need?
- First and foremost a great people leader who can lead with that air of confidence, tackle challenges elegantly and be the manager who always knows how to handle situations the best.
- Able to relocate for this position.
- You can easily demonstrate confident leadership in terms of supplier management, customer management and of course supervising/mentoring other quality professionals.
- As a senior role within this site appropriate candidates will need to have at least 5 years of highly regulated quality managing experience., i.e within automotive, aerospace, nuclear, oil and gas etc.
- Aerospace/Aviation experience past or present would be strongly advantageous
This is a rare opportunity at a site which offers their employees autonomy, visibility and a GM who is focussed on driving CI and pushing this company further forwards.
They are ready to interview now and we are keen to engage with Quality Managers across the UK for this role who have the right skill set, experience and people leading confidence and experience. Please apply if you tick the criteria and we will swiftly review your candidacy.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.