Quality Release Signatory / Technical Support
You can view all our current jobs here.
The Engineering division of FPR Group are recruiting for a dynamic, team player to work as a Quality Release Signatory for a well-established and successful engineering company in the Portsmouth area.
For salary details please email/call or contact me on Linked In. The company have a contributory pension scheme and operate flexible working hours! Other benefits include the ability to buy shares (after qualifying period), 24 days holiday, health discounts, friendly environment, subsidised canteen.
Your main role would be to certify that products conform to customer requirements, air worthiness and company standards - it would be your responsibility to declare products as fit for service and provide technical and administrative support to Engineering and Commercial teams.
Other aspects of your role
- Control historical tracking of product life limited parts
- Ensure all Back to Birth parts are batched to stock
- Extract relevant information from product log book reviews and forward to OEM
- Verify all maintenance order has been fulfilled as per the customer purchase
- Verify all mandatory maintenance tasks as directed by the relevant National Aviation Authorities have been fulfilled
- Ensure all maintenance tasks have been signed/stamped for in Technical Pack and ensure traceability of all components
- Update log books to document that maintenance has been carried out in line with regulatory requirements
- Provide certification for relevant maintenance using internal business system
We are looking for someone with experience in a manufacturing / production environment, perhaps an Engineering graduate with some work-based experience or placement year, or a seasoned supply chain professional with great interpersonal skills, good ideas and strong customer facing experience.
- Strong computer skills and use of in house systems including Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Thorough understanding of Airworthiness Regulations
- Able to obtain CAA Signatory requirement e.g. must be over 21 years of age
- Technical support / administrative / quality support experience within aviation or closely related engineering environment
- Knowledge of Aviation preferred
- Highly organised and experienced to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Ability to understand technical concepts and subjects
- Proficiency in using relational and technical manuals (OEM Illustrated Parts catalogue, Maintenance Manual and other technical manuals)
Please call Tracy De Pass to discuss the role in more detail or apply for the role by sending us your CV or clicking apply.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…