You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor? We have a client located in Braintree who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to come in and support the telecoms and architectural industries. With a background of construction, these departments both specialise in steelwork.
Tell me more:
With a construction background, you would be expected to support two departments with all contract terms and conditions to ensure projects finish on-time and on-budget. This is a standalone role with the expectation of liaising with other departments and clients of all levels. You will be expected to undertake tender preparation including production of engineering cost plans and estimates. You will be overseeing the telecom, architectural, commercial steel structures.
What do you need?
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience is a must have.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or civil/structural engineering is preferred.
- Negotiation of contract terms/conditions.
- Knowledge of construction contracts is a must have.
- Any previous experience in telecoms infrastructure, structural steel or facilities management would be advantageous.
- The ability and confidence to work standalone.
The package: This role is paying up to £50,000 annually with benefits such as: company pension scheme, 20 days holiday + bank holiday, life insurance, a health cash plan to support every day healthcare costs, free parking on site and much more…
If you come from a construction/architectural background, preferably covering steelwork and have experience in quantity surveying then click APPLY or call Lewis for more information. Our client is seeking to review CVs IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.