You can view all our current jobs here.
- Awesome friendly company
- Hiring due to sustained growth
- Start ASAP
- Salary circa £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are looking an experienced Programmer to program sheet metal working machines using Radan, they are mechanical led manufacturer based in the Southampton area, the role is predominately office-based position but you will be very hands on.
Applicants should be skilled in the use of the Radan software and possess the ability to create accurate and efficient part programmes within tight timescales. You would be joining a friendly, fun team who are hard working but there's always a bit of banter!
- Flat pattern development of sheet metal components from customer / internal drawings
- Flat pattern development of ACM (Reynobond) components from customer / internal drawings
- Programming the CNC punch nibbling machine using Radan programming software
- Programming CNC router using PanelBuilder software
- Define purchasing requirements for nests and programmes
- Various design / draughting tasks and other general office duties
The salary for this role is around £25'000 to £28'000 per annum Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm working Monday to Friday (1/2 hour for lunch), 23 days holiday, free parking, friendly working environment.
(Start and finish times are flexible half hour each way in order to finish work on Friday at 15:30pm).
Please contact Tracy De Pass on 02392453377 or email your CV to us to apply. FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…