Real Estate Agent
You can view all our current jobs here.
REAL ESTATE AGENT
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEX
Our client based in the beautiful countryside just outside of Chichester is seeking an Real Estate Agent. Working for a fantastic company who have successfully advised on and completed property transactions in excess of £500m over the past 10 years, holding key relationships with the most active players in the property sector, this is an opportunity not to be missed. So, if you have previous experience in property sales, a passion for the industry and are someone who is a team player then we would love to hear from you!! Read on to find out more about the role!
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Meeting face to face and contacting Agents via email and on the phone, sending out submitted applications, negotiating discounted fees, arranging valuations, keys, photographs and authorizing instructions.
- Checking Agents plans, marketing materials and details for errors and approving.
- Arranging visits and viewings between Client, Agent and Buyer and following up viewings.
- Requesting valuations on properties from Estate Agents.
- Sales Chasing.
- Researching and appraising a site.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Sales experience required and property sales experience is advantageous however not essential.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which include a two-week Christmas closure of the office
- A contributory pension
- Travel expenses
- Free parking
- £20,000 + DOE
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.