You can view all our current jobs here.
£21,100 PER ANUM
We are recruiting for a Receptionist to join our technical and engineering client. If you have good communication skills, are a friendly proactive person with receptionist/administration skills and fantastic customer service, we want to hear from you. This is an amazing company to work for, the company distribute worldwide through their network of partners in Europe, Asia and the US. They offer a breadth and depth of expertise in such markets as industrial and instrumentation, medical, military, aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Want to know how to get involved in such a great company and role?? Read below!
Working 5 days per week (with reduced hours) as part of our team, your duties will include:
- Meet and greet visitors - signing in process
- Monitor reception inbox and deal with any queries accordingly
- Update visitors form as and when required
- Update the weekly calendar with expected visitors and notify employees when their visitor arrives
- Keep tidy the meeting rooms and kitchen area for visitors and directors
- Order and replenish tea / coffee / snacks
- Answer the main switchboard and direct calls as appropriate
- Photocopying and scanning of documents for Directors
- Binding reports
- Order stationery, company branded work wear and PPE
- Make travelling arrangements for the Directors
- Book meeting rooms for Directors and other members of staff
- Arrange lunches for Directors and visitors as and when required
- Direct lorry drivers to Goods in
What do I need?
- Previous experience in a Reception role
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Ability to work collaboratively across all areas and levels of the business
- 8.00/9.00am - 3.00pm Monday - Friday
- £21,100 +
If you are interested in hearing more and believe you are the perfect candidate, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.