You can view all our current jobs here.
Industrial Resource - Bognor Regis/Chichester (Bulgarian and English speaker)
£22K full time, permanent
FPR Group is a successful recruitment agency on the south coast, and one of the busiest and largest divisions, the Horticulture and Food Production sector, is expanding their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an established recruitment office and work directly with clients to recruit and manage suitable candidates for their workforce.
Your people skills and attitude to work is the most important factor, as are the essential language skills of speaking both Bulgarian and English. If you can also speak Polish or Russian it will be a bonus!
You will be willing to learn new office-based skills and be comfortable multi-tasking in a very busy, and at times, high pressure environment.
On the client side, you will:
- Manage at least 2 main clients, developing strong and effective business relationships
- Provide daily workforce lists in line with demand
- Administer payroll and payroll queries
On the candidate side, you will:
- Successfully attract and recruit suitable workers in large numbers
- Complete all necessary administration paperwork using both MS Word and Excel (training provided)
- Timesheet and payroll administration
- Provide out of hours phone cover one week in three. Standard office hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
There is a genuine opportunity for career progression in this role, so if you'd like to find out more, please call the office on 01243 531132 and ask to speak with Dariusz at FPR Group's Bognor Regis office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.