Registered Manager - Childrens Home, Worthing
You can view all our current jobs here.
Job DescriptionA brand new childrens home based in Worthing is currently recruiting for a registered manager to run the home!!
The recruiting organisation currently already has 2 homes in the area and is now looking to open a new home, needs a strong managerial candidate to assist with the development of the home and running it in line with principles set out by the organisation as a whole.
You must have previous experience in a childrens home management role, with focus on developing a brand new home and inducting a staff team.
Your previous experience will need to be in look after childrens services with focus on EBD and challenging behaviour, leadership qualities are essential here as it wil be a brand new staff team ans children.
Other qualities desirable include:
- Has a strong knowledge of Ofsted and relevant legislation, including Quality Standards
- Is an inspiring leader
- Has a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare, or equivalent
- A 'good' or 'outstanding' grade within your Ofsted inspections
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a managerial role within a childrens residential setting
- Has integrity and good character
We can offer:
- A competitive starting salary of £39627.00
- A bonus for receiving a 'good' or 'outstanding' Ofsted rating
- High quality training, performance development, and support
- 31 days annual leave entitlement
- Monthly clinical supervision with a psychotherapist
- Automatic enrolment workplace pension
Please apply now, interview aking place virtually during the Covid-19 lockidown and measure.
"FPr Group is acting as a recruitment agency in regards to this vacancy"
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.