FPR Group Nursing and Social Care is one of the UK's leading nursing recruitment businesses and is currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses to work in a nursing home in the East Sussex area. If you're keen to apply, you could earn up between £20 and £24 per hour in this full-time, flexible role. You must be a qualified nurse dedicated to excellent nursing care.
In addition to a salary of between £20 and £24 per hour and being fully supported in the job, additional benefits will enhance your lifestyle and income as a Registered General Nurse, including:
- Free DBS*subject to conditions
- Excellent salary, holiday pay and free re-validation service
- Company Pension
- Ongoing support from a fantastic team of medical consultants with a background in nursing and healthcare
What you'll need to offer:
As a compassionate, RGN, you'll bring a sense of empathy to work with you every day. You'll already be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC. You'll also need:
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse
- The ability to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all necessary registered procedures
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support
- Experience of working with people who have physical and learning disabilities is useful
FPR Group is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
FPR group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.