Regulatory Project Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Have you gained Project Management experience within life sciences / medical devices? If so then we are seeking a Regulatory Project Manager, paying up to £45,000 to work half from home and half on site at their impressive complex near to Fareham, Hampshire.
Tell me more!
As a Regulatory Project Manager you'll ultimately fulfil typical duties such as issuing quotes, coordinating multiple projects, answering client questions and of course always working in compliance with GLP and GMP.
You'll be part of assessing Technical Documentation, performing conformity assessments of regulatory submissions such as Design Dossiers and Technical Documentations to relevant safety principles and standard requirements.
What do I need?
* A degree in a scientific or technical discipline, for example Life Sciences.
* Working knowledge of medical device regulations
* Great Project management, technical writing, and analytical skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including the ability to develop PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets (including data manipulation and graphing).
* Brilliant communicator
* IDEALLY - Formal education in regulatory discipline preferred.
This is a rare opportunity at a site which offers their employees autonomy, visibility and a GM who is focussed on driving CI and pushing this company further forwards.
They are ready to interview now and we are keen to engage with great Regulatory Managers who have the med device experience and brilliant communication skill sets.
Please apply if you tick the criteria and we will swiftly review your candidacy.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.