You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you currently working for a vehicle rental company and looking for position that can utilise your existing skills? We are currently looking for a Rentals Co-ordinator for a large Fleet Management company in Portsmouth. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a Leading customer experience by building and maintaining effective customer relationships, ensuring the companies Rental system is fully maintained and each customer is provided with a first class booking and after care service for vehicle rentals.
The company needs someone that is experienced in vehicle rentals, and that can take the lead. You will need to be confident in presenting to clients as you will need to help with the onboarding process. You will be the lynch pin between departments and will need the ability to influence people to get things done on time. Ideally you will also have some management experience as this role will have one direct report and a number of indirect reports.
The company provide a tailored and professional vehicle management solution that supports clients with their everyday challenge of running an efficient business fleet. The company have a continuous improvement culture so if you enjoy putting forward new ideas and being heard then this could be perfect for you.
What will you be doing?
- Provide quotations for vehicle rentals and discuss vehicle classes & specifications with customers
- Make accurate rental bookings via phone or email
- Amend and extend bookings and off hire vehicles
- Manage the reservations section on the rental system to ensure all bookings are managed appropriately
- Process all customer invoices
- Deal with suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Pay all fines, in accordance with procedures i.e Dartford Crossing/ Congestion/ Speeding fines etc and ensure costs are passed on to clients
- Set up employees, clients and suppliers on the rental system and provide training
- Ensure correct pricing/ tariffs are on the rental system and amend if needed
- Run reports and report on findings
- Manage the rentals inbox
- Support in new client implementations, as the companies rental expert and product owner. This will include conference calls and face to face meetings with clients, giving system demo's and setting up the system in line with the clients requirements
- Monthly supplier meetings
- Ensure rental implant staff are working in line with company processes at all times
What will you get out of it?
The salary for this role is £23000, They can also offer you 30 Days holiday rising with duration of service, discretionary company bonus, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, Share save scheme, Subsidised gym membership, Free Parking and big discounts a major retail outlets including discounted cinema tickets.
If you are experienced in vehicles rentals with a customer-centric approach and can understand profit and figures then hit apply today!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…