Resourcer / Recruiter - Engineering
Job DescriptionResourcer / Recruiter
FPR Group's Technical & Engineering Division is based at our Havant office, close to the town Centre. We are looking to add an amazing Recruiter/Resourcer to our team.
What will you be doing?
- This role will be focused on Permanent vacancies. We encourage our employees to work autonomously and pride ourselves on breeding a supportive environment with a bit of fun competition.
- Your main role will be to source candidates for a variety of technical and engineering vacancies. This will see you using jobs boards, our own data base, various social media platforms
- There will also be an expectation to build your own network of engineers and talented people who you may be able to help in the future, getting to know our clients so you are able to tell which people might suit our portfolio of companies
- You would be using a variety of tools and methods to reach and attract people so computer skills are essential for the role
- We encourage new ideas so we would love you to contribute towards improving or building on our current processes
- Speaking to people - the most important part of your role would be to really understand what people are looking for so we can help them with their next career move
The salary will depend but an expected OTE to start off with would be around £22'000 per annum although the commission is uncapped so there is lots of potential to increase this.
We also offer increasing holiday allowance with service (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme and private health care (after qualifying period).
Requirements for the Role
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who would love to focus on the candidate aspects of the role.
This would also suit someone who has a track record of excellent customer service, strong experience in a phone-based role, and is excellent with all things social media. Above all, you need to enjoy talking to people and be the kind of person who focusses on finding a solution and is not defeated at the first hurdle.
You will need to be proactive and able to take initiative
Advanced communication skills, professional, persuasive and great at listening. Someone with a passion to excel and to help.
Resilient, able to work under occasional pressure
Our consultants are passionate about their jobs and enjoy working for FPR Group, they are committed to consistently achieving excellent results and building strong working relationships with clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on the fact that our staff are always striving to go above and beyond.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…