RGN (West Sussex)
Are you a Registered Nurse or RMN who wants to work for a busy Health & Social Care Agency and receive fabulous rates of pay? Would you like to work for an Agency who is person-centred and really cares about its Employees AND ACCEPTS LTD NURSES?
Due to a high demand we are looking to recruit Qualified Nurses and RMN's to work day and night shifts in Nursing Home settings in the Emsworth, Chichester, Arundel, Selsey, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Midhurst, Petworth, Pulborough, Billingshurst and surrounding areas. Our Clients are warm, friendly and require regular staff and continuity. Therefore this is ideal if you love being part of a team.
You will need to possess a valid UK PIN No. as well as proof of up-to-date RCN membership for indemnity insurance purposes. Recently qualified Nurses and RMN's are welcome too! You will just need to have completed 6 month's post-qualification experience.
This position is ideal for those of you who wish to top-up your existing hours and enhance your current salary or just work the odd shift to suit your life style. You can work as little or as much as you wish, offering you great flexibility. We always have work available for top quality Nurses and RMNs so please come and join our team.
The BENEFITS of working with us include:-
Our Recruitment team have decades of hands on Health and Social Care experience so we understand both our employees and Clients needs.
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- FREE DBS on Registration*
- Mandatory Training with Certificates given
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Earn cash rewards*
- Accruable Holiday entitlement in ADDITION to your hourly pay rate for PAYE workers
- Limited Company Workers are welcome!
- Experienced & friendly Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shifts that suit you, work around your main employment or work on a full-time bank basis
Please click on the 'apply now' button to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.