Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
We're recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to join a FTSE listed company, based near Fareham in Hampshire. Our client is looking for a fantastic candidate to join their ever-growing business. You will be working amongst a team and reporting to the Sales Operations Manager. If you are looking for a new position and have more than five years previous experience within sales, then we want to hear from you. Read on to find out more about a job opportunity not to be missed.
Our client is an international leader in the development and supply of high performance, innovative materials and solutions. Manufacturing in both the UK and USA. This company have an extensive network of sales offices and distribution channels throughout the world. Its expertise in a wide range of media and the dedication of its design, manufacturing, sales, test and research teams ensure it is at the forefront of filtration technology.
The successful candidate will deliver high levels of customer satisfaction performance focusing on on-time delivery and quality, whilst also maximising the value PFG derives from all trading and discussions with customers.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
Ownership and development of positive customer relationships and the account health for the assigned portfolio in terms of:
- The client supply matched to demand - no customer has reported supply gaps
- Responsive drive to resolution of any issues raised by customers
- Leverage contractual terms to ensure fair order
- Responsive handling of returned materials
- Clean account management administration, invoicing and payments
- Identification of opportunities to add value in the supply model
- Management of delivery metrics to drive business development or mitigate financial penalties
You will have to ensure visibility and drive active measurement and management through the site team to address all Customer Satisfaction detractors with primary focus on delivery and quality. You will also need to be able to cross-function teams to engage and succeed in delighting customers in respect of:
- Forecast visibility, planning and sales order change management
- Flexibility, change restrictions and management of liabilities
- Bi-directional minimum order quantity adherence
- Returned materials and reverse logistics
Drive repair business opportunities with customers, develop and adhere to relevant company business processes & procedures governing Sales Operations and order management, including working with customer portal mechanisms. Collaborate with the companies Business Development team through strengthened customer relationship to identity and develop new business opportunity pipeline.
Qualifications and experience:
- It is essential that you either have at least five years' experience or more within Sales or customer facing account management.
- High IT skills
- Competent with data management
- A driven individual
- Use of data to drive decision making
- 5 weeks holiday
- Onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- AXA cash back scheme
- Free parking
- Company discounts for high street shops
A great salary offered, will be told once applied
This role is a great opportunity within an award-winning company. If you are interested and believe you fit the job spec, then hit apply today or to find out more details, get in contact with Sophie today.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.