You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Logistics Administrator to join a successful and rapidly expanding global fragrance business. Their passion for creating personal and home care fragrances since 1982 has led them to supplying some of the most exclusive stores and dressing tables around the world.
Do you share the passion to make a difference? Then read on…
Joining their friendly office team and working onsite in East Sussex your job will be to provide the important link between the sales team and the clients by processing orders, compiling documentation and booking logistics.
The Sales and Logistics Administrator is a varied and fast pace role so you will need to utilise your excellent communication skills and the ability to organise and prioritise your day effectively.
Each day your duties will include: -
- Being responsible for receiving and inputting all sales orders accurately and efficiently adhering to our Zero inbox regime.
- Dealing with order related customer enquiries by phone and email.
- Manage the planning of the logistics, including creating shipping schedules.
- Liaising with freight forwarders to ensure timely collections and deliveries.
- Maintain and develop good working relationship with our customers, working with the Sales and Logistics Office Manager to foster continuous improvement in our services and adaptability to their ever-changing needs.
- Compile accurate documentation needed to support the Sales Office, including creating Dangerous Goods certification and container labels.
As well as generous salary this role also offers a profit related bonus, pension scheme, 4 weeks holiday a year plus all bank holidays off and free parking!
This role requires a high attention to detail to ensure data accuracy, orders and documentation is correct. Previous Administration experience within a similar role is a must and MRP or ERP experience would be advantageous but not essential if you have good working experience with Excel spreadsheets.
Balancing the teams, customers, suppliers and freight forwarders successfully will require strong collaborative communication skills to deliver an excellent service and ensure timely deliveries.
Importantly we are looking for someone who takes real pride in their work and goes above and beyond for the team to equal the passion of this ambitious company and become part of their successful family.
Interviews will happen shortly for the right candidates so if you have read this far and see yourself in this exciting job CLICK APPLY today.
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this advertisement.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I have 16 years experience recruiting temporary personnel for FPR Group on behalf of our prestigious catering and hospitality clientele. I also support the Industrial & Manufacturing team in Brigh