You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented Sales Advisor to join our corporate client within the Chichester area.
Our ideal candidate
To succeed in this job, it is likely that you will have previous sales and customer management skills working on the phones. Ideally you will have worked in a B2B or B2C sales background and somebody who is willing to work within a team and who is an excellent team member. Somebody who has a basic knowledge of financial services and excellent communication and is good at relationship building. You must be competent at all Microsoft packages, including Word, Outlook and Excel. You will be a confident professional with a good sense of humour and the ability to self-motivate.
Main Responsibilities for the Junior Sales Advisor:
- Engaging and offering our products effectively
- Handling inbound and outbound calls and working on various campaigns in our soft-sell model
- Managing a script and truly making it your own to drive your results
- Administrating and processing member information and call logging using our system
- Professionally and ethically following best practice and procedures with excellent quality standards
- Giving our clients an outstanding customer service experience
- Responding to emails and enquiries if they have further queries
- Use of basic IT systems
- Treating our customers fairly and always maintain the required business culture
- We really value people with the natural communication skills to build basic and friendly rapport with customers
Requirements for the Junior Sales Executive:
- An excellent team player.
- High standards of honesty and integrity
- Experience in selling and has a proven track record in sales.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
Your hours will be Monday - Thursday 11.30am - 7.00pm and Friday 12.00pm - 6.00pm.
- £50 attendance bonus every month
- £50 when you hit targets monthly
- Commission structure
- Company pays for a qualification whilst working with them so you can progress within the role.
- 28 days holiday
- After 6-month probation the salary increases to £20,400
£18,000 + commission
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.