Sales and Operational Planning Assistant
You can view all our current jobs here.
Part-Time Sales and Operational Planning Assistant
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Chichester, West Sussex
£20,000 pro rata
Do you have administration, planning and sales skills? Have a good attention to detail and computer literate with amazing Excel skills? Tick, tick, tick? If so, we want to hear from you. Read on to view more details about this fantastic new opportunity that we are recruiting for, for our well-established client based just outside of Chichester, West Sussex.
The successful candidate will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the Sales & Operational Planning team, through supporting with the completion of daily administrative tasks, and maintaining effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Main duties will include:
- Responsible for checking relevant customer systems for daily depot discrepancies.
- Support the completion of all relevant Brexit & export related processes.
- Monitoring IFS (Company ERP system) ensuring that any daily despatch issues are recognised and resolved.
- Support S + OP Administrator and S + OP Manager with proof of delivery processing
- Responsible for the administration duties related to Bentleys Cress and the processing of purchase orders
- Support with non-retail customer order processing.
- Support S + OP Administrator with supermarket order amendments
- Responsible for processing orders
- Placing ad-hoc orders for raw material and packaging when required
- Processing sample requests
- Contacting customers with regards to discrepancy information and supporting with finding a resolution
- Support S + OP Administrator with Smartsheet maintenance and event management process
- Provide support relating to the pet's category & customer base.
- Provide support relating to the horticultural category & customer base.
- Any other reasonable tasks that may be requested of you
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with numbers
- IT literate with a good understanding of excel and spreadsheets
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- 33 days' holiday, pro rata (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Training opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Exclusive use of our Company discount site
- Life assurance policy
- Free parking on site
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 hours per week, between 08:00 and 2:00pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Up to £20,000 (pro rata) per annum, depending on experience
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by the sound of this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like to hear more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.