Sales Engineering Specialist
You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have experience working within Engineering Sales, have an engineering pedigree behind you and that all-important commercial acumen communication skill set?
If so then we're seeking a Sales Engineering Specialist to sit between the Sales Manager and the Sales Engineering team. You will facilitate orders from Sales, to Engineering and through procurement, ensuring efficiency and accuracy, providing a second to none streamlined purchase for the customer.
Paying circa £37,000 and a strong set of benefits on top, this role will be office based, working Monday through to Friday 9 to 5. It is important you sync in with engineering, sales and procurement on site which is why this role will be all office-based, in Farnborough near to Aldershot in Surrey.
Tell me more!!
This company have 2 sites in the UK, employing over 100 and if successful you will be working with intelligent and innovative professionals. This company design and manufacture bespoke equipment used on production lines - big bits of kit, large capital investments that play a part in all of our daily life's!! This company lease and sell the product directly to manufacturers across the world. Your role will be to ensure that an equipment hire or purchase is taken care of completely, all the associated vital ancillary products needed are accounted for by the engineers and ensuring procurement are completely aware to facilitate a swift turn around for the customer.
Sounds great, what background/skill do I need?
- It is essential you have an engineering certification; a degree would be ideal but not a must. It would also be advantageous if your certification was Electrically biased.
- Experience with dynamic, electrically driven parts/components/systems - i.e, rotating /moving equipment is required.
- Demonstrable experience in producing costings or preparation of proposals.
- As a key facilitator, strong communication skills and demonstrable examples of relating success will be requested to be considered for this role.
- Flexible to travel to sites as and when required (infrequent travel).
Why this role? This is an opportunity to become an expert, a sales specialist, to have great ownership, accelerating your career and progress within other areas of the business moving forwards. In this role, you can feel valued and know that you will be ensuring consumables across the UK and further afield remain safe for millions of people.
If you would like to talk about the role you are welcome to call Neil Williams, otherwise please email your CV to us, find me on LinkedIn or press the APPLY button.
FPR Group is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.