Sales Support Assistant
You can view all our current jobs here.
Sales Support Assistant
Newhaven, East Sussex
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and innovative company. Our client is a specialist manufacturer and global supplier of fragrance oils and due to the rapid growth, they are now looking to seek the above new position. The primary responsibility for assisting the Sales Representatives with their day-to-day administration, mainly on the international side of client's business. The role will also involve many administrative tasks carried out within the department. In-house training will be given, with possible opportunities to develop within the department. Please read below for more details and get in touch today!!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Recording meeting action points and co-ordinating these with the Sales Representative and Customers. This will include ensuring Briefs and Samples are sent in a timely manner.
- Enter new briefs onto the computer system when required.
- Coordinate formulas and prices with the UK, China and Indian factories.
- Ensure that pricing and price breaks are maintained on the NAV system.
- Prepare samples and presentation for customers.
- Ensure that all documentation for samples are correct, including H&S, Regulatory and code numbers.
- Maintain and develop a good working relationship with the customers, working with the Sales Representatives.
- Travel to some UK and Overseas customers may be required.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good numeracy and data entry skills, including use of computers (Excel and Word)
- Excellent personal organisation and planning skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to manage work load during the day on varied activities
- Ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales whilst maintaining high attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Maths and English at 'O' level or GCSE level grade C or better
- Use and understanding of ERP/MRP systems
- Previous experience in a Sales based environment
- Previous experience of carrying out general administrative duties.
- Up to 33 days holiday, including bank holidays,
- Company pension scheme
- Company Life Insurance
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Free off-road parking
- Office hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.