You can view all our current jobs here.
The Engineering division of FPR Group are recruiting for a dynamic, team player to work as a Scheduler for a well-established and successful engineering company in the Portsmouth area supplying into an aviation industry.
For salary details please contact as we do have some flexibility depending on skills/experience. The company have a contributory pension scheme and operate flexible working hours! Other benefits include the ability to buy shares (after qualifying period), 24 days holiday, health discounts, friendly environment, subsidised canteen.
You would be responsible for the Supply Chain cycle kitting & scheduling activities while providing internal customer service consistent with service level agreements, ensuring on-time delivery.
- Act as key customer service interface for each project within the cycle process
- Schedule & manage projects from receipt, to delivery into Operations
- Collate relevant materials, sub-contract work, exchanges & internal repair orders and prepare project for release to operations
- Liaise with the Provisioning & Procurement Teams to obtain relevant information in order to ensure an on-time delivery
- Issue, progress and receive all sub-contract work connected with projects
- Liaise with the Stores Team & Kitter to plan kitting
- Liaise with Operations and Commercial Teams to ensure target dates are achieved
- Lead all relevant Meetings, acting as the key Supply Chain contact for relevant projects
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure timely problem resolution or escalation
- Collate relevant data and prepare measures on the on-time delivery performance
Please call Tracy De Pass to discuss the role in more detail or apply for the role by sending us your CV or clicking apply.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…