You can view all our current jobs here.
We are looking for a SENIOR Carer to become part of a select team to work in the MIDHURST area. NIGHT shifts and day shifts of 6 to 12 hours are available on a weekly ongoing basis within these Dementia Care/Nursing Homes. The Senior Carer will ideally be patient, kind, empathetic with a cheerful demeanor, able to multi-task and think quickly. The Senior Carer will need to possess a minimum Level 2 NVQ (BTEC) in Health and Social care. Because of the location, drivers would be preferred.
BENEFITS the Senior Carer can expect whilst working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Holiday pay is accruable SEPERATELY to the hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle
- FREE Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS provided *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
Feel free to check out our candidate reviews on google, just search FPR GROUP Chichester.
Please click on the 'apply now' button to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.