You can view all our current jobs here.
We are looking for a SENIOR Carer to become part of a select team to work in the MIDHURST area. NIGHT shifts and day shifts of 6 to 12 hours are available on a weekly ongoing basis within these Dementia Care/Nursing Homes. The Senior Carer will ideally be patient, kind, empathetic with a cheerful demeanor, able to multi-task and think quickly. The Senior Carer will need to possess a minimum Level 2 NVQ (BTEC) in Health and Social care. Because of the location, drivers would be preferred.
BENEFITS the Senior Carer can expect whilst working with us are: -
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Holiday pay is accruable SEPERATELY to the hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle
- FREE Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS provided *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
Feel free to check out our candidate reviews on google, just search FPR GROUP Chichester.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Cheska Kitching Cert RP
I am a senior consultant in our Heath & Social Care division and I specialise in placing temporary Nurses, Care Assistants, Support Workers and other healthcare professionals into temporary and co