Senior Development Scientist
Are you a well experienced Scientist holding a Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar degree looking for a senior role? If so, then we are recruiting for a leading company, based near to Bournemouth on the South Coast of England in Dorset, paying circa £48000 and offering ample autonomy and opportunity!
We're seeking a driven Scientist, to lead a small team of 2 within a cleanroom. A Senior Development Scientist who can provide technical support to customers, identify new product opportunities, get involved with development and testing, sourcing materials and becoming the company's principle expert .
At this particular site they employ around 90 employees, are a highly profitable cash rich manufacturer with global manufacturing operations turning over c£50M.
Sounds great, tell me more!
This companies products at this particular site typically serve industries such as Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical industries etc. They are a growing company, well backed and are very receptive of ways to improves.
So what do I need?
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or very similar
- Well familiar with laboratory equipment and within a cleanroom environment
- Ideally experience working with filtration products/within filtration industries.
- Ideally experience of leading lab professionals already
- Capable of presenting at conference and seminars
- Hands on, team player, proven to work well with a small team supporting others.
They will interview quickly for a promising candidate. If you wish to initially have a discreet conversation to learn more about the opportunity then please ring and ask to speak to Neil on 02392483944, or alternatively please click apply to submit your CV to us straight away, we will review swiftly and be in touch in due course!
FPR Group are acting as the Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.