Senior Dispatch Operative
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced dispatch or warehouse operative looking for a step up or a new challenge? If so we have an excellent opportunity for you in New Milton. Our industry leading client are looking for a Senior Dispatch Operative to join their team.
As the Senior Dispatch Opertaive you will liaise closly with Customer Services, Production and Quality for all dispatch related activities. Leading and motivating your team to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction and in achieving performance targets.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensure all company standards and Health and Safety protocols are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager drive a culture of continuous improvement within the area.
- To motivate and support staff at all times in relation to good working practices.
- Ensuring a clear understanding of business and departmental objectives is present at all times via the use of company systems and procedures.
- To communicate effectively with all departments as a means of ensuring performance targets are consistently achieved.
- On a daily basis all completed finished stock items are effectively booked into stock and despatched as per customer requirements.
- To manage and communicate with the couriers used by the company as a means of ensuring customer orders are despatched on-time
- To ensure management of finished item stock is accurately maintained via the use of the company ERP system
- Ensure all costs associated to the effective running of the department are managed as per annual budgeted requirements.
As the Senior Dispatch Operative you will be motivated, positive, enthusiatic and determined. Always thinking of ways improvements can made and flexible.
Experience in a similar role and working to performace targets are essential.
To be considerec ofr this excellent opportunity then click apply or call and ask for Darren.
FPR Group are acting as a employment agency in relation to this position.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.