Senior Embedded Software Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity to support development projects and provided resolutions to software issues?
Tell me more:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team! The Software Engineer role is required to supplement the existing software team resource to help support growth in the development programmes. The Software Engineer role supports development projects and works on assigned software defects and delivers resolution to specified performance standards.
Working Mon-Fri in Farnborogh £50,000pa with great additional benefits and for a company who really look after their employees!
What do you need?
- Educated to at least degree level
- Experience with Visual Studio developing applications in C# and C++ for single board PC's.
- Experience developing compact, focused and intuitive Graphical User Interfaces for machinery.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of full software life cycle and system development - application design, development, deployment, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong Experience and technical proficiency in software tools and technology, including Microsoft Office, JIRA, Test Rail and source control software.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally on short trips when required.
This company are looking to conduct interviews swiftly and FPR Group encourage your application! If you want to learn more about the position then please call Steph!
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.