Senior Laboratory Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Have you worked in a laboratory and gained experience in disinfectant testing? If so then we have a Senior Laboratory Technician. The role on working with unrivalled technology guaranteeing incredible results for this companies' clients! Paying up to £24000 plus double time overtime available occasionally across the weekend, they also offer good support and training to progress yourself forwards, if you have some experience with disinfectant testing, we want to hear from you!
Tell me more!!
Based just below Fareham in Hampshire, this company have about 150 on site and supply customers nationally and across the globe. This role will require you to work standard days Monday through to Friday with a few hours required at the weekend once or so a month depending on how busy they are in testing. Hours are 37.5, 24 days of leave with all the 8 bank holidays on top, pension, life cover, medical cash back scheme, free hot chocolate and fruit and a day off for your birthday!!
* To lead and perform disinfectant efficacy studies following client specific protocols and a variety of BS EN Methods. For example, suspension testing (BS EN: 1276 (Bactericidal Activity), BS EN: 1650 (Fungicidal Activity), BS EN: 13704 (Sporicidal Activity)) and BS EN: 13697 (Surface Testing),
* Conduct incident investigations concerning out of specification results.
* Provide operational support, problem solving and suggestions to improve current processes.
So what do I need?
* A degree in Microbiology or another related discipline.
* Knowledge and competency in conducting disinfectant efficacy studies in a Laboratory setting with ideally around 2 years experience.
* Being able to perform BS EN Methods such as Surface Testing
* Knowledge and experience in disinfectant neutralization
* Understanding of microorganism growth and recoveries, and ability to apply skills to new situations.
If you would like to talk about the role, you are welcome to contact Max Sinclair Otherwise, please email your CV to me and I will swiftly review, find me on LinkedIn or click the APPLY button.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I am a Technical Consultant specialising within highly regulated & specialist Engineering and Manufacturing industries.My role includes delivering excellent service to clients and candidates throughout the whole recruitment process and assisting both parties in placing the right staff in the…