Senior Machine Operator
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you interested in working within a thriving chocolate production company in the Chichester area? Are you looking for a more stable job which will challenge you on a daily basis? This may be the position for you Our client is looking to take on a senior production machine operator with good experience and an attention to detail with their work.
To be responsible for operating our chocolate production machinery and assisting the Production Manager to ensure the production department runs smoothly and efficiently. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys working on machines and takes pride in their job ensuring their machines are kept clean and the products come out perfect. You will be responsible for supervising other team members offering support and guidance when needed
- Previous machine operation experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment
- IT literate and experience with computer-controlled production lines
- Confident and able to tackle technical issues
- A good eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work on a shift basis over a seven-day period as and when required
- Due to rural location - own transport needed
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.