Senior Quality Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking to take the next step in career? Have you worked within the medical device industry and have a understanding of ISO13485? Then I may just have a role for you!
Tell me more:
You wil be reporting to and taking direction from Quality, Regulatory, H&S Assurance Manager. Develop and monitor quality control systems, determine root cause of quality issues, establish corrective and preventative actions, implement quality measures. Our client work within the Medical Device industry so you will be working to ISO13485 standards.
What do I need?
- Degree in Quality, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years' experience in Quality Engineer's position.
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Management methodologies, such as 8D, Lean, Six Sigma, CAPA, 5Whys, Fishbone
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 (ISO 13485 desirable)
- Ability to use standard calibrated measuring equipment
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Good communication, analyitcal, problem solving and project management skills.
If you feel you have the right expereince and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…