Senior Quality Manager
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced FMCG Quality Leader with a wealth of people management experience behind you and looking for your next opportunity as an Operations Quality Manager? Do you like the sound of working for a global leading company offering you a fantastic salary together with a substantial car allowance and bonus?! If so then this position based in Hampshire could be ideal for yourself!
Tell me more!
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager with great success from manufacturing and having ideally current high-volume experience to lead and head up the Quality team of around 30 strong. You will be leading the team to meet objectives, challenging production, influencing, always identifying opportunities for improvement, developing relationships and ensuring succession plans are in place to meet business needs - ultimately ensuring all finished goods are released and adhere to procedure and regulations.
Why should I apply?
An amazing and rare opportunity to take on a well experienced diverse team of Quality professionals and deliver great results. If you are passionate about Quality and want the chance to really make a difference for a world recognised global brand then this is for you!
So what do I need?
- A good number of years equivalent experience within a Senior Quality role
- FMCG experience is a MUST, i.e. high volume low value for example packaging, high volume component manufacturing, food/ pharmaceutical industries etc.
- Demonstrable team Leadership success with examples to provide
- Managed teams of up to 30 people in total or as near to.
- To be dynamic, able to adapt, react calmly, be efficient and a data driven solutions leader.
If the role sounds appealing and you have the relevant experience, then please apply, or you can ring Neil anytime to submit your application and learn more.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.