Senior Regulatory Compliance Specialist
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Senior Regulatory Compliance Specialist looking for a new role? I am looking for someone with a strong medical or pharmaceutical background with people management skills. Keep reading...
Tell me more...
To manage Regulatory Compliance processes, including Change Management and Risk Management Reviews across UK and European manufacturing sites. To manage second and third-party audits, including responding to related findings and actions.
What do you need?
- 2-5 years' experience within Quality Assurance area.
- Experience of managing people.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/ ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and 21 CFR Part 820. MDD, MDR and MDSAP Regulations
- Educated to degree level, or with suitable relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Competent in basic statistical methods (R&R, SPC, 6Sigma)
- Computer literate, with intermediate skills in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook, and knowledge of relational database systems.
- Ability to work effectively either alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise workload as appropriate.
If you feel you have what it takes please hit the apply button or call Steph for more information.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…