Senior Stores Operative
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced stores person or warehouse operative looking for a step up or a new challenge? If so we have an excellent opportunity for you in New Milton. Our industry leading client are looking for a Senior Stores Opertaive to join the team.
As the Senior Stores Operative you will liaise closly with the Leading Hand, Customer Services, Production, Supply and Quality for all Stores related activities. Leading and motivating your team to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction and in achieving performance targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all company standards and Health and Safety protocols are strictly adhered to.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- To motivate and support staff at all times in relation to good working practices.
- To communicate effectively with all departments as a means of ensuring performance targets are consistently achieved.
- On a daily basis ensure all available completed stock product batches and available completed finished goods batches are effectively booked into stock or despatched as per company and customer requirements.
- Design, develop and implement a lsit of daily targets/goals in conjunction with the Leading Hand for the team to deliver.
- To manage and communicate with the couriers used by the company as a means of ensuring customer orders are despatched on-time.
- To ensure management of all stock is accurately maintained via the use of the company ERP system.
- To ensure all materials are readily available.
- Ensure all costs associated to the effective running of the department are managed as per annual budgeted requirements.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
Sound knowledge of Health and Safety within a manufacturing environment.
A good understanding of Quality and Stores processes and procedures.
A good mental and physical aptitude in relation to motivating and leading a team.
A quality driven careful approach to all tasks undertaken.
Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Should this position sound like you then call Darren or Click Apply.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Benefits include 22 days + bank holidays. Gym on site that is free to use, free parking and a canteen. Transport links are good with the train approximately 15 minutes on foot and a beautiful location within the countryside.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.