Senior Workshop Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Do you have good hands-on manual machining skills?
We're currently recruiting for a Senior Workshop Technician for a global leading manufacturing company based in Portsmouth!
You would be working in a busy engineering workshop, providing support to the department's Engineers & Scientists throughout the manufacturing processes.
Your role would also involve:
- Progress projects relating to the manufacture and development of all products, in accordance to current QMS.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out and products are produced in accordance with good manufacturing practice and safety guidelines.
- Supervise and maintain machinery within the designated area.
- Give to and undertake training as required.
- To use 5S/lean processes in the workshop.
- Interactions with R&D team, Senior Management, Supply Chain and External Suppliers.
Sound great so far!?
You will need:
- Experience with manual machining (lathe, milling machines, etc.)
- Experience carrying out technical tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated skill in Engineering principles.
- Able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
The salary is negotiable dependant on experience. If you're interested, simply click APPLY! Or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call Claire on 02392 453 377 for more information.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.