Are you an experienced Shipping Coordinator looking for your next role? I have an opportunity for a growing exciting company based in Havant! Keep Reading...
Tell me more:
f you take this exciting opportunity to join us as our new Shipping Coordinator, your main responsibility will be to ensure compliance, keeping the customers satisfied and sustaining relationships. Your tasks more in detail will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Adhering to HMRC Customs requirements for reporting and identification of products being shipped
- Ensuring all international customer orders are prepared and despatched in accordance with any required legal frameworks of the receiving country
- Checking and approving freight invoices
- Liaising with Customer Services to ensure the correct method of transport is arranged and invoiced
- Working closely with key stakeholders such as the Warehouse team or Production to coordinate despatch of products
- Tracking PODs
- Accurately booking collections using different customers' portals
What do you need?
- Previous shipping experience'
- SAP experience
- Shipping documentation
- Dealign with invoices
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exporting experience
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now or call Steph for more information. CV's will be reviewed immediatly.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.