Have you got experience of working within Shipping dealing with Imports & Exports? Is it time for a new start within an excellent working environment with ongoing learning? If so click Apply now!!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company who have been around for over 100 years, who employ over 96,000 people.
You would be working for a company who are the world leader in their field with a turnover of £19 Billion! Your role will be to ensure that all customer orders for non-EU countries are prepared and dispatched in accordance with the required legal framework of the receiving country.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
What you will be doing -
- Check invoicing accuracy and rectify any errors.
- Ensure manifest is correct for daily shipments and paperwork fully prepared to support on time courier collections.
- Create documentation for customs for all export shipments from the plant using ERP system and Excel as main tools including EUR-1.
- Book collections using different costumers' web portals and provided ASNs for the shipments.
- Tracking proof of deliveries when requested.
- Investigating and correcting shipping errors.
- Check and approve Import and Export freight invoices for 2 different ledgers using internal tools.
- Ensure correct processes are followed with Customs Auditors and VAT Inspectors.
- Liaise with Import authority for clearance of incoming shipments.
- Process and monitor Cargo Insurance Claims.
- Be involved in regular carrier reviews looking at ways to optimise transit times and costs.
What we need from you -
- Experience in a similar role within imports & exports
- Good attention to deal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Intermediate Microsoft Office user (Excel, Word)
For a confidential chat about this role please contact Emma in the Havant office.
Some of the company benefits include -
Final salary pension scheme, 25 days holiday, onsite parking, subsidised canteen, and future career opportunities.
FPR Group is acting as an employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…