Site Manager - Electrical
You can view all our current jobs here.
We are working closely with an established local client who due to expansion and growth, are looking to employ an Electrical Site Manager, the bulk of the work would be in and around the North of England (e.g. Manchester).
Salary for this role is around £30000 to £35'000 per annum, company car, laptop, Mobile phone, 25 days holiday per, and a contributory pension scheme.
They encourage personal development and career progression, the team you will be working with is friendly, enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious and driven.
This role is site-based working for a company who design, manufacture and install systems within commercial and industrial construction projects, you will working on projects in around the north and midlands areas plus surrounding areas. You will be managing teams of electrically biased personnel, generally up to 10 people but could vary according to the project.
What we are looking for?
- Electrical biased engineer with experience working on site
- Site Management/ Supervisor experience within the construction industry, team leader or similar would be a great option to
- You will need to have experience in site based commercial electrical installations
- You will need some experience of leading or supervising teams but our client is happy to consider someone taking the next step in their career.
- Hold a recognised CSCS/ skills card
- Responsible for coordinating small site teams (<10)
- Good communication & IT skills
- C&G 2391 qualified
- SMSTS (preferred)
- 17th Edition
- Apprenticeship - electrical discipline
- Driving licence
Please email your CV or contact Tracy De Pass on 023 92 483944. FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…