Site Services Engineer - 2806
You can view all our current jobs here.
We are looking for an experienced facilities/maintenance engineer who is looking for a role that has flexible working hours and would be working DAYS - you will of course be part of a rota to be on call once a month as part of a site team, but if you are looking to move away from shift work and get swork-lifelife balance back, then this could be just the thing you're after.
The current person is looking to retire and our client is looking for someone to fill his shoes, he is a key employee and integral to the company so they are allowing for a handover period to glean all of his knowledge.
Salary and benefits
The salary is circa £28'000 to £30'000 per annum plus a bonus (although this is non-contractual it has been paid for the last few years). There could be some flexibility on this depending on your experience. There is also a great range of benefits including flexible working hours, shopping discount schemes, 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays and you can earn time off on lieu by working overtime, contributory pension scheme, free onsite parking, subsidized canteen, staff showers, cycle to work /car share scheme, child care vouchers, salary reviews…I'll stop now!
What will you be doing?
Your main role would be to provide a comprehensive and reactive service to all aspects of the plant, equipment, site maintenance and upgrades/alterations.
What can you bring to the role?
- Solid mechanical engineering/maintenance/facilities/M&E background
- Competent all-rounder with regards to fixing equipment within offices and production facilities
- Engineering qualification or apprenticeship would be ideal but the equivalent experience would fine.
- Someone who has worked their up through the shop floor/production in a hands on role having worked your way up into a more office based role.
- You will need to have good communication skills as you will be a key member of the team and often liaise with internal departments
- Someone who is self-motivated within a good team spirit would be best suited to the role
- A fork lift licence or willingness to train one would be essential
- Full/Valid driving licence
- Computer literate (inhouse systems, excel, word, emails etc)
- Flexible attitude to work and responsibilities and a can do attitude
Please send your CV by applying for the role or contact Tracy De Pass at FPR Group for more information. FPR Group is acting as an Employment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Tracy De Pass FIRP DipRP
Joining our Technical and Engineering division in 2006 as an administrator, I immediately fell in love with recruitment and proceeded to work as hard as I could to gain promotions. I specialise in permanent recruitment and I am able to use my 10 years’ experience, as well as my knowledge of the…