Software Development Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Software Developer looking for a new exciting role working for a Manufacturing company in Andover? Keep reading..
Tell me more:
The successful applicant will be working as the process development team. The main objective for this position is To execute tactical design projects and process automation improvements as part of the Engineering Team. The successful candidate will need to liaise across the site with all departments and with all staff at all levels.
Monday- Friday based onsite, 25 days holiday + BH, pension scheme, £55,000pa.
What do you need?
- Experience in Microsoft Development platform using C#, and software development process.
- Experience in SQL database interactions with C#.
- Experience in development of software process from requirements through to test.
- Experience or good knowledge of micro-services.
- Practical experience in connecting to devices via serial or Ethernet.
- Good verbal and written communication skills appropriate to a highly technical environment.
- Strong independent worker, aware of the need to adhere to company architecture.
- Able to fault find software issues with end users. (eg production technicians.)
If you feel you have the right experience and drive to take on the new vacancy then please APPLY or call Steph for more information. Our client are seeking to review CV's IMMEDIATELY!
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Stephanie Gray Cert RP
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the