Software Test Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Software Test Engineer with the ability to use python? I have an amazing opportunity for a high end manufacturing company in Salisbury. Keep reading...
Tell me more:
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing of product software and target device applications. Working from initial software specifications you will develop and run test plans for customer acceptance testing, partner compliance, supporting software releases into production and the field, including but not limited to show/distributor/dealer and customer support.
What do you need?
- Python Scripting and test automation experience desirable.
- Ability to identify issues, accurately log and record defect records in a tracking system and progress through to closure.
- Experience with networking and serial debugging.
- Fault finding using logic analyser, oscilloscope and multi meter.
- Ability to read schematics and basic soldering skills.
- Recent employment in product/software development in the audio industry would be an advantage.
If you tick these boxes and want the chance to grow a new and exciting business apply now for immediate CV reviews or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Stephanie Gray Cert RP
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the