You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Solderer, looking for a new and exciting opportunity? My client is an electronics company, based in Waterlooville that manufactures lighting products that are shipped globally. The role will see you working within a close-knit team, soldering small components onto PCB Boards. This is a temp-to-perm position, which offers great benefits for the right candidates!
Your duties will include:
- PCBA assembly involving SMT and PTH soldering
- Cable assembly, involving the use of crimp tools
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Following technical drawings to ensure that manufacturing is completed to required standards.
- PCBA rework
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Good soldering experience, working to a minimum of IPC610 standard
- Ability to work with fine-pitch components under a microscope
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible.
This position requires an immediate start, and offers longevity and consistency!
The hours for this position are 08:00 till 16:00 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to know more about the role, click APPLY and I will be in touch.
FPR Group is acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.