Stores & Logistics Operative Required For Immediate Start!
You can view all our current jobs here.
Role: Stores & Logistics Operative
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: £20,000 per annum
Shifts: Mon - Fri, 07:00am until 16:00pm or 08:00am until 17:00pm (can vary depending on work load)
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
I'm currently recruiting for a well-established manufacturer in the Waterlooville area who are looking for Stores and Logisitcs personel to join the team on a permanent basis!
Knowledge, solutions, relationships and delivering excellence are the key phases which gives their clients confidence in knowing that they're dealing with experts. Committed to quality… That's what makes them stand out from their competition.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pick production orders for production department using SAP system
- Collaborating with the Production Capacity Planner on picking production orders
- Working closely with production team in providing constant supply of stock.
- Learn and adhere to Operational Procedures and Systems.
- Planning and managing your own workflow using SAP system
- Working closely with Quality Control on goods inspection and handling reject stock.
- Following up with the Purchasing department for updates on goods deliveries and orders going in/out to ensure good stock control and availability.
- Maintaining stock to high accuracy, booking in and out goods
- and more!
- Able to deliver excellent customer service consistently.
- Personable, team worker, positive attitude, responsive.
- Good communicator, articulate, excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Well organised, able to prioritise and work flexibly.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Methodical and industrious.
- Proactive and upbeat.
- Free Parking
- On site canteen
This is an excellent position for someone who wants to develop their careerin this sector. With their modern facilities and infectious friendly team, it is a very pleasant working environment which can offer growth opportunities for the right people.
Apply today or call 02392 453377 - We'd love to tell you more about it!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.