You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently recruiting for a Stores Operative to join an impressive, fast growing international manufacturer based in New Milton. The factory is within good commutable distance from Bournemouth, Lymington, Hordle, Christchurch and 21 miles from Southampton, Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established company who put people at the centre of everything they do. This is a friendly company that are currently requiring a full time Stores Person to join their warehouse team.
This company genuinely live and breathe their values which orientate around People, Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation and Quality. Retention is very important to them and this reflects in a very low staff turnover. Employee surveys keep them informed from shop floor up and they reward and recognise success and challenge employees to grow within the company, we have multiple examples of fantastic internal promotion within this company! They strive for all staff to be happy in a positive environment, to deliver a 'Best in Class' service, own accountability, challenge and innovate the norm and to deliver exceptional and consistent performance!
Your working hours will be on days 08:00hrs - 17:00hrs Monday - Thursday. 08:00hrs -13:00hrs Friday so longer weekend..
Excellent rates of pay at £13.75 ph or a yearly salary of £27,885. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. A great company contribution pension and with supermarket shopping discount voucher scheme.
The role itself will involve general warehouse work, picking orders and preparing for dispatch, picking parts for the manufacturing operation and other duties as required. Ideally you will have previous experience in a warehouse environment or have worked in a trade counter stores. Basic computer literacy is required as the role involves the in house CRM and excel systems that are used on a daily basis.
- Receiving and checking in deliveries manually, putting stock away and updating systems.
- On a daily basis ensure all stock items are effectively booked into stock, put away correctly, with job shortages cleared in good time.
- Kitting products together ready for dispatch
- Progressing orders with suppliers
- Collate documents process controls at all times.
- Liaising with Supervisor to ensure we have all stock required
- Stock checking and stock rotation process.
- An attitude of flexibility and willingness in relation to the training aspects present within the role
- Updating inventory management systems regularly
- A quality driven careful approach to all tasks undertaken
- Working in a clean work safe environment.
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Good team player and adaptive to change.
If this role appeals to you and you think that you have the qualities needed then APPLY NOW or alternatively call Jeff at FPR Group on 02392 45 3377. FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I have been with FPR Group for the last ten years and started as a Recruitment Consultant working my way up to a Manager in our Industrial & Manufacturing division. I am privileged to head up a ta