We are currently seeking a dedicated and motivated Stores Operative to join our impressive, fast-growing international manufacturing company based in New Milton. Our factory is conveniently located within a commutable distance from Bournemouth, Lymington, Hordle, Christchurch, and Southampton, Hampshire, offering ease of access for potential candidates.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a well-established organization that places great importance on its people. As a company that genuinely values its employees, we are currently looking for a full-time Stores Person to join our warehouse team.
At our company, we pride ourselves on living and breathing our core values, which revolve around People, Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, and Quality. With a strong commitment to employee retention, we maintain a remarkably low staff turnover. Regular employee surveys keep us informed about their experiences and enable us to reward and recognize their achievements. We actively encourage our employees to grow within the company, resulting in numerous examples of successful internal promotions. Our aim is to cultivate a positive environment where everyone is happy, delivering a 'Best in Class' service, taking ownership of their work, challenging the status quo, and consistently delivering exceptional performance.
As a Stores Operative, you will work day shifts from 08:00hrs to 17:00hrs, Monday to Thursday, with shorter hours on Fridays from 08:00hrs to 13:00hrs, offering a longer weekend.
We offer competitive rates of pay, starting at £13.75 per hour or an annual salary of £27,885, along with 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays. Additionally, we provide a great company contribution pension scheme and a supermarket shopping discount voucher scheme.
In this role, you will be responsible for general warehouse work, including order picking and preparing items for dispatch, selecting parts for the manufacturing operation, and performing other related duties as required. Ideally, you will have previous experience in a warehouse environment or have worked in a trade counter stores. Basic computer literacy is necessary as the role involves using our in-house CRM and Excel systems on a daily basis.
- Receiving and manually checking deliveries, ensuring accurate stock management and updating systems accordingly.
- Efficiently booking stock items into inventory, ensuring proper storage and timely resolution of job shortages.
- Assembling product kits for dispatch.
- Collaborating with suppliers to progress orders.
- Maintaining meticulous document control.
- Coordinating with the Supervisor to ensure sufficient stock levels.
- Conducting stock checks and implementing stock rotation procedures.
- Displaying a flexible and adaptable attitude towards training opportunities within the role.
- Regularly updating inventory management systems.
- A meticulous and quality-driven approach to all tasks.
- Working in a clean and safe environment.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Being an effective team player, capable of adapting to change.
If this role appeals to you and you possess the required qualities, APPLY NOW or contact Jeff at FPR Group on 02392 45 3377. Please note that FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I have been with FPR Group for the last ten years and started as a Recruitment Consultant working my way up to a Manager in our Industrial & Manufacturing division. I am privileged to head up a ta