You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a our client who are looking for a Stores/Logistics operative who can hit the ground running and really make a difference. My client are one of the top manufacturers in the area and pride themselves on having a great working environment, great quality products and a great team to go with it.
Your Job as a Stores/Logistics Operative will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing daily Stores & Logistic Tasks
- Support in the delivery of consistent high level of customer services.
- Picking Orders following a job sheet.
- Drive Transit Van to customers (25 and Over)
- Managing Goods in/Goods Out (booking, unpacking and assigning goods for inspection)
You will be:
- Willing to get involved in all tasks - No job too big or too small!
- Excellent at communicating - Colleagues/Customers
- Well organised, able to prioritise and work flexibly
- Proactive and upbeat
- Confident & Competent with computer skills
- Health & Safety aware
You Must Have:
- Full Driving License
- Good Warehouse/Stores background
This positions starts off as a temporary position, but my client are looking for long-term employment and will offer a permanent opportunity to the right person. To be considered for this position, please get in contact with Stef Murray today on 02392 838345 or click apply today.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.