Are you looking for your next role within a stores environment or looking for a change? Work for a comapany that devlope their people, and most of all working within a friendy team enviroment. Then read on.
If you have previous experience in either stores, stock control or trade counter the I want to hear from you!
Our client in New Milton are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join the team on a permanent basis.
Main Duties are:
- Company standards and Health and Safety protocols are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the business and departmental objectives is present at all times via the use of company systems and procedures.
- On a daily basis ensure all stock items are effectively booked into stock, put away correctly, with job shortages cleared in good time.
- To ensure the management of stock is accurately maintained via the use of the company ERP system
- Stock items are despatched as per customer requirements on time, or packed, and stored correctly.
- Be prepared to be flexible in order to meet company deadlines as per the needs of the business
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety requirements within a manufacturing environment.
- A quality driven careful approach to all tasks undertaken.
- A good understanding of the need for procedural controls within a manufacturing environment.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- I.T literate to an adequate level in the use of Microsoft Office and an understanding of ERP systems.
This is a great place to work with fantastic benefits including company pension, increased holiday allowance, shopping vouchers etc and healthcare.
Monday to Thursday day shift hours 07.30am to 4.30pm with an early finish on a Friday. 39 hours per week.
To APPLY please CLICK the link below.
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.